The impact of following CORAM and Jigsaw programmes will be that the standards of attainment across the school will meet or exceed those which are expected of our children nationally.
We continuously assess the implementation and impact of our PSHE curriculum in order to achieve the highest outcomes possible across all year groups and ensure we provide the support that is necessary for all children to achieve.
Through our PSHE curriculum, we believe we can enhance children’s education and help them to become:
- caring, respectful, responsible and confident individuals and citizens.
- recognise and apply the British Values of Democracy, Tolerance, Mutual respect, Rule of law and Liberty.
- demonstrate a healthy outlook towards school
- achieve age related expectations across the wider curriculum in addition to the core subjects.
- develop positive and healthy relationship with their peers both now and in the future.
- understand the physical aspects involved in RSE at an age appropriate level.
- have respect for themselves and others.
- have positive body images.